When needed, CompassLead can help clients and their lawyers avoid or support litigation and/or arbitration related to software implementations and other IT-related cases.
“While in litigation, John M. Bielecki provided deposition testimony that was extremely helpful in achieving a significant settlement in favor of our client. I believe this was due to his incredible depth of understanding of IT issues, complex and large-scale business systems, and the software implementation process… I highly recommend John to serve as an expert witness and to counsel lawyers and their clients in understanding technology issues and rectifying IT problems.”
- Christopher M. Murphy, Attorney at Law, McDermott, Will & Emery
Here is how CompassLead can help:
- Help your clients continue to run their business during pendency of legal action related to ERP software /IT/business system issues.
- Work with your clients to build a knowledge base of the possible causes of the issues. During this process, CompassLead can identify and document the details of the issues that need resolution to keep the client’s operations running during your law firm’s legal review.
- Counsel those in your law firm working on the case and/or your clients to understand what is technically wrong that may be legitimate legal issues to investigate further in the discovery process.
- While in the discovery process, if potential avenues for avoiding litigation are discovered, CompassLead can work with your client and the software provider to help work out satisfactory resolutions for your client.
- Provide expert IT testimony which in the past has helped clients be awarded multi-million dollar settlements.
For immediate or future needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org