Guiding business owners — and their teams.
CompassLead guides business owners and their teams through operations process improvements and ERP projects, tailoring our business consultant services to a level that fits your needs — whether you need someone in an advisory role at the senior level, a leader to manage the team through a project, or someone who can jump right into the trenches.
While frequently making recommendations and providing referrals to clients, CompassLead is strictly an independent professional service provider and receives no finder fees or commissions for the software, hardware of professional services recommended. John Bielecki and CompassLead are clear: “We servce only our client.”
With three levels of service – each customizable to your needs – CompassLead will work with you to find and implement the right solutions to resolve your operations, order fulfillment, and supply chain process challenges.
“Implementation is everything!”
–John M. Bielecki
- We take the time to understand your economic, seasonal and cultural constraints as well as the team’s skill-level.
- We scale and pace our recommendations to suit each client, realizing that even the best ideas help only if implemented.
- We tailor our existing project models so they can effectively and collaboratively work for each client’s unique business objectives.
- We work with your existing ERP systems, optimizing the value of software you already own or help you procure and implement a new ERP system
- We collaborate, when necessary, with one of our established and trusted strategic alliance partners to bring the appropriate services.
“[Prior to John’s involvement] we were extremely disappointed with the progress achieved to date with our new system. Our IT team was demoralized and our previous project managers were ineffective… John possessed the business acumen to focus his immediate attention on the most important matter, while at the same time gather information necessary to develop a strategic plan to correct the many problems that we were faced with.”
–Paul Kingslow, SG Footwear